Retaining and Plants Bed
Whether you require a retaining wall cap, a decoration wall design, or excellent garden wall ideas, we are the contractors for the job. Take a look at the various kinds of walls that we offer:
- For a seamless look, Beltis Wall is a good choice
- The stones come with that “natural” antiqued-look
- Good for both curved and straight walls
- If you prefer the classic look, opt for this one
- The economics of this option will not disappoint either!
Chiselled Wall Cap
- Choose this option, if you are a fan of the hand-chiselled look
- The soft colours of garden blocks inspired by nature will fit right in!
- The beauty of this wall lies in its uniformity.
- Like the Beltis wall, this wall also offers a seamless look that eliminate gaps and the stones wear the same “worn” look.
- You will not require cap with these garden wall blocks.
Olde Manor Wall
- This style is perfect for columns, pillars, garden or retaining walls, and flower beds
- The versatility of this style lends it to various applications and random patterns
- The stones bear that same antiquated look that adds authenticity to a landscape with
the added bonus that you can use a single block for both the wall and cap.